Friday, June 19, 2009

Confirmed: Gisele Bundchen Is Pregnant

Yay! More Pregos! I love it :)
Congrats to Gisele and Tom, who are expecting their first child together. 
Gisele is "ecstatic" about the news. "Gisele will be an excellent mother," a source tells People. "She's always wanted kids." 

Gisele has been talking a storm about babies all year, so it's no secret that she's been wanting to get pregnant. Earlier this year she made headlines when she claimed Tom's son John Edward Thomas was her own. 
She told Vanity Fair, "I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that, but to me it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child. I feel it is, 100 percent." 

Maybe they were waiting until she was done with her first trimester before going public with the news? Whatever the case is, the cat is out of the bag now. Congrats to the couple! Do you think Gisele will make a good mother? 

No comments: