Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Line Debuts at PROJECT NYC




A New Line Debut recently at Project New York City...
Gold Tag Denim which is a Men/Women Denim Line with a large selection to choose from...
Clean Simple styles to the tie dye trends and acid wash... whatever your taste or however you feel that day Gold Tag seems to have your booty covered...
I really was into the Grey denim with the tie dye look.. it's seems all the rage, but they came also with a brown version which I have not seen anywhere else yet... The look def got the Rock Star thing going on.

The brand is well put together with attention to small details, hardware, and the pockets.
and great length in the inseam! I also need that with my 6 in. heels!
And as far as I know it will be at a good price point so It won't break the bank to get in a pair of these... should be in stores soon, I will keep you updated!

Love Ara
xoxoxo

No comments: