Tuesday, May 12, 2009

bebe Summer 2009 “A Safari State of Mind” Catalog


I LOVE me some BEBE! Since I was about 13 I fell in love with bebe... and I think their style has gotten better and better. It's my no fail store.. If I can't find a fab dress anywhere..I know I will find something I can work with at bebe.

So this past Friday I received bebe’s summer 2009 catalog, “A Safari State of Mind”, in the mail and loved it! The shoot took place in the exotic African safari featuring animals like elephant, giraffe, zebra and lion alongside with model Diana Moldovan as a young adventurer. Aside from the amazing animals and background, I’m not a car freak but I couldn’t take my eyes off the sexy old school G Wagen in the shoot, so hot! And also the fab wardrobe blending of new haute styles and untamed animal prints, captured in raw silk and structured canvas, get your safari chic on!

You can shop the summer 2009 catalog at
www.bebe.com or always Shop Style my fave...

No comments: