Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stella McCartney's Capsule Collection for Net a Porter Debuts Today


Stella McCartney designed a 23-piece capsule collection for Net a Porter which went live today. Seven of the pieces feature a limited-edition cloud print which was the result of a collaboration between McCartney and pop artist Peter Blake.
It's a dreamy, gentle collection and Stella herself said she wanted to design something that would flatter a woman's shape. Stella came under fire recently for her
Met Costume Gala outfit which consisted of a lace jumpsuit, but I rather liked it. At a talk last night she said:"I had to have a girlfriend take me in an out of it every time I had to go to the bathroom - so it does have it's drawbacks, but I love them because they're just so effortless."
Her collection contains a stunning silk jumpsuit, so we think she's definitely onto something!

No comments: